AND TO THINK he went to school even before Common Corpse math was invented. (3 min.)
Tags: Carl Gallups, muslim country, muslim nation
Tags: 2014 midterm, midterm
Well, here’s a preview of O’s “October surprise” (which won’t be announced until Nov): He’s ordering 11-34 MILLION green cards so he can import another 11-34 million diseased foreigners without the consent of Congress! Better not lose your job, because YOU will be expected to support them!
If we don’t win the midterm, America is over.
IT’S CLEAR THE PRESIDENT is thinking beyond this round of amnesty to something far more expansive. And until someone steps forward to block his way, he will almost certainly carry it out. – Rick Moran, American Thinker (more…)
IT DOESN’T SEE ITSELF as provoking a new conflict. The conflict already exists and has always existed throughout time from the founding of Islam. – Daniel Greenfield, Frontpage Magazine (more…)
Tags: abortion, environment, fundamentally transformed, public schools
YOUR 12 STAGES OF LIFE IN FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMED AMERICA
1. Greetings, and welcome to the new, fundamentally transformed America. We are happy to have you here. For now, anyway.
2. Now, in your best baby babble, please remind your caregivers not to use disposable diapers, as they contribute to global warming and are an affront to Mother Earth. Beating cloth ones with wooden sticks in repurposed water is acceptable.
3. Also, please warn your progenitors not to repeat this scenario. We need all available space for our new global citizens who have chosen to relocate.
4. What? Your parents are bossing you around? Stop their abuse immediately by calling 9-1-1, or find your local Child Protective Services by dialing 555-1212.
5. Yes, if you’ve turned 6, unfortunately you are required to attend school. However, you retain the right to enroll under your chosen name and gender. Not sure what a “gender” is? Have someone who can read look it up for you in the dictionary. Be sure to ask for the most recent definition.
6. Why, of course the other sex can use your school bathroom. If you wake up one morning wishing you were their sex, you can use theirs, too, so that makes it fair.
7. Yes, a dictionary is one of those big, thick books with all those big, long words in them. They have them in libraries, sometimes even in schools.
8. No, now that you’re approaching puberty, your parents cannot restrict your right to free contraception, sex with the partner(s) of your choice, all-night drug parties, or abortion. If they persist in interfering, you can sue them.
9. No, the bagperson cannot put your purchases in a paper bag. No, the bagperson cannot put your purchases in a plastic bag. And, no, we do not know what the question “Paper or plastic?” means.
10. Yes, we are fully aware you have reached your 66th year. Happy birthday. But what do you mean, “Medicare”?
11. Sorry, we do not know who this “George Orwell” entity is. We do not know who this “God” entity is, either. What kind of database have you been accessing to encounter these keywords?
12. We have enjoyed serving you. However, our records indicate that you are now approaching the end of your useful shelf life. Oh? You were not aware you had a shelf life? Please click HELP if you need further assistance, which you apparently do. Otherwise proceed directly to html://www.deathpanel.gov or dial 1-866-IAM-COOKD for further instructions. Have a nice day.
©Marylou Barry, 2014. All rights reserved.
Tags: lena dunham, morality.immorality, morals, sandra fluke, slut
THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE EXCEPTION TO THE “SLUT” LABEL want to retire the word. And I get it. Sluts don’t want to be called sluts any more than thugs want to be called thugs, ambulance chasers want to be called ambulance chasers or liberals want to be called liberals. Heck, given my unfailing humility (of which I’m very proud), I don’t like being called a genius. Yet I tolerate it. But since professional sluts, thugs, and sometimes even liberals make money being what they are, I think we can call them on it. – Selwyn Duke, American Thinker (more…)
Tags: citizen, citizenship, who is obama
“[I]t almost seems as though someone raised in a fantasized USSR training camp for deep cover agents was inserted into the identity of Barack Obama and loosed upon America, a highly trained faux American. But they forgot to teach him the pronunciation of OB/GYN. Like those WW II movies where the German spy is caught because he doesn’t know who Babe Ruth is.” – Thomas Lifson, publisher, American Thinker (more…)
You’ve got to hand it to the guy, though; he does an impeccable American accent.
Tags: armenia, armenian, caliphate, genocide, Turkey
IS IT CALIPHATE TIME AGAIN? WND MANAGING EDITOR DAVID KUPELIAN TELLS how his grandparents, as Christians in Armenia during the genocide by the Turks, got through the last one. – David Kupelian, WND (more…)